The Revenue Scotland website is a key platform for taxpayers, their agents and the organisation. Our website has been updated to provide an improved user experience and to better reflect who we are and what we do.
Some of the key improvements made to the website are as follows:
- new visuals to improve the look and feel
- simpler navigation and site structure
- improved accessibility
- smoother user journeys
- new and clearer content with better signposting of key tasks
- improved search functionality
- upgraded operating system
Having made these improvements, attention over the remainder of 2021 will move to make other improvements, including enhancing the legislative guidance for the devolved taxes.
We hope you enjoy using the website. Please give us any comments or feedback, use the feedback form or email the Communications Team: firstname.lastname@example.org